Manage and deliver your product data
Product Information Management
Allowing you to more effectively manage and deliver product content. Populate has an infinitely scalable way to extend your dataset that provide intuitive, user friendly methods to populate your data and deliver your content in multiple languages and currencies
- Languages - Up to twenty languages per project, all text based content is then translatable.
- Currencies - Up to ten currencies per project.
- Attributes - Unlimited attribute types, unlimited products per type. Attributes are a core part of Populate. Attributes are used not only to store and display data but are also used to identify, group and provide search hooks making the required products easier to find and purchase.
- Images - Unlimited images per product.
- Purchase choices - Gather information about a product as its added to cart, and carry this through the entire checkout journey.
- Stock control - Multi tiered, multi location stock control
- Pre configured stock control fields including seatc plans
- Booking calendars
- Locations - Unlimited geo locations per product.
- Tags - Unlimited tags, unlimited products within each tag (e.g. New or Sale), Products can be added to to any area of the site by tag.
- Links to products - Unlimited number of linked categories, unlimited links within each category e.g. similar, products, customer also brought, your've added X to cart you might need Y.
- Links to Files - Unlimited categories, unlimited files in each category - e.g. software downloads, safety data, GPX routes. Files are held in a library so that the same file can be linked to multiple products, updating a file once updates it everywhere.
- Links to and from posts - Drive traffic to your site using a blog and dynamically manage the links to your products from your posts.
- Additional fields - Product records have the following default fields: Name, description, short description, meta title, meta description, URL, if you need others, add them with additional fields : instructions, special features, safety data, additional fields. Additional fields can be text based but can also be an image, colour, location or an option and all fully multilingual.
Request a demo
If you'd like to find out more or just want to ask some questions, get in touch and we can jump on a call, share screens and show you how we can solve your problems.